Blog For change revolt and rebellion

Americans! "Get up. Stand up, stand up for your rights!
Get up ...stand up..dont give up the fight! "

Words from mine and everyones freind the great Freedom fighter
Bob Marley

Please listen and warch this insightful video about fighting for your rights

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

unhappy with adsense?

Inside AdSense: Introducing third-party ads on the Google content network


I recently had my adsense account disabled. I know that I did not have illegal clicking activity. I had earned revenues of about $28.00. I began to promote my site, sending out links, etc.. to my business site, mysapce, social networks, and e-mailing freinds and family. I was getting activity.

This is the messages I received when I went to my account.

Account Disabled
Your AdSense account for this login is currently disabled. We recommend checking your email inboxes for any messages we may have sent you regarding your account status. Sometimes our messages can be caught by email filters, so please be sure to check the Bulk/Spam folders of your email accounts as well.

If your account was disabled for invalid click activity, please visit our Disabled Account FAQ for more information.

This is my email tha I received. It does not state invaild click activity.

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense
account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since
keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our
advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the
interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We
realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in advance
for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any questions about your account or the actions we've taken,
please do not reply to this email. You can find more information by
visiting
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team




I can not get a response from adsense, they did not pay me, I never even got around to setting up my account info to get paid. I was working non stop 50 hours a week on making my blog site appealing, I did not know however that I could not post muliple adsense links, which in my opinion should be disabled if you can not do it.

For every disabled account , think of the money that adsense keeps. I am not alone. I am reading about others who do not get repsonses, their appeals are denied or ignored.

I just got started, yet no attempt was made to work with me or explan the situation. I do not know why and they site that I may harm advertisers? How is this possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment